This cookie has the perfect combination of taste and texture. Not too over powering with chocolate but just enough to give that chocolate fix we all need sometimes. You know what I’m talking about! Dandies marshmallows made from the cassava plant help lend the chewiness that makes this cookie the ultimate treat.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add butter and sugars to bowl beat (I used a hand mixer) until creamy, about 2 minutes scraping the sides down as you beat.
- Add vanilla and mix well. Sift in flour and cocoa and mix in soda and salt.
- Add milk and chocolate chips. Blend well.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Roll dough into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a oiled glass bottom ( I used coconut oil) flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool before devouring these delicious gems. You won’t be able to stop at just one!!
Keywords: cookies, chocolate, vegan, gluten free, deluxe