These icy chocolate delights are cool and creamy and offer a rocky road twist. The Dandies vegan marshmallows’ sweetness comes from the cassava plant. This is a more natural and much healthier sweetener and trust me you won’t be able to tell the difference.
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add coconut milk to a large sauce pan and bring to boil, whisking to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add sugar.
- Whisk until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 30 minutes or until mixture has reduced to half. The mixture will become thicker and darken in colour.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until they are fully melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add nuts and vanilla.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Pour into lined pan and refrigerate until mixture has solidified. This will take up to 3 hours.
- Remove from pan and slice into squares.
Store in refrigerator. This recipe is inspired by Diane’s Vegan Kitchen Recipe.
Keywords: vegan fudge, chocolate, rocky road, snack, dessert